International Program

SES offers two programs: the Lebanese Program and the Foreign Program.

All preschoolers study together the same program no matter whether they will go for the Lebanese or the foreign program later on. The two programs in the elementary classes can be separate or together depending on the number of students in each class. In the intermediate and secondary classes the two programs are completely separate.


Foreign Program: Students receive a High School Diploma

To enroll in the Foreign Program, students must:

  1. have a foreign passport OR
  2. studied three consecutive years outside Lebanon
  3. have to process their papers at the Ministry of Education


Students from Schools outside Lebanon

  1. A transfer document and a transcript for the last three years from the previous school, endorsed by the Lebanese Embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country where the student studied, and from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Beirut, Lebanon.
  2. An equivalence of previous studies from the Ministry of Education in Beirut (UNESCO), either according to the Lebanese Program or according to the Foreign Program.
  3. A copy of the student's ID with a recent photo, the passport or the residence card.
  4. An application form that can be collected at the school’s registration office.
  5. Two recent photos (4x4 cm).