To prepare dignified and successful world citizens, empowered to meet the challenges of the 21st Century.
We will accomplish our vision by ensuring academic excellence by providing high-quality, values-based education. We will develop students holistically, helping them attain all aspects of their full potential: spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical and artistic. We will be a community of collaborative learners. We will inspire independent, critical thinkers who are diverse in every sense of the word. Our students will take intellectual and creative risks, cross disciplinary boundaries and sustain exceptional academic discipline. We will do all of this within a framework of humanistic values and concern for community. Our graduates will leave SES capable of leading productive and meaningful lives.
1) in the uniqueness of each student and supporting the achievement of their dreams.
2) in encouraging an atmosphere of compassion, equality, tolerance and respect for human dignity.
3) in safe and caring relationships build on a foundation of honesty, integrity, trust and forgiveness.
4) in fostering charity, justice and service to others.
5) in striving for excellence through a sense of responsibility and self-discipline.
6) in empowering critical and creative thinking.
7) in a collaborative learning environment with cooperation between students, teachers, school leaders and parents.
8) in enabling students to become global citizens and positive leaders to face the challenges of the 21st century.